You may be asking, "What does 万博maxbet官网下载 do with my personal information?"
Financial companies choose how they 分享 your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, 分享, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What information do we collect?
The types of personal information we collect and 分享 depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Credit History and Scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to 分享 your information as described in this notice.
How is your information used?
All financial companies need to 分享 customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. 在下一节中, we list the reasons financial companies can 分享 their customers’ personal information; the reasons 万博maxbet官网下载 chooses to 分享; and whether you can limit this sharing.
We can 分享 your information for the following reasons:
- For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you
- 进行联合营销1 with other financial companies
- 为万博maxbet官网下载的子公司2 everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences
We do NOT 分享 your information for the following reasons:
- 为万博maxbet官网下载的子公司2 everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- 对于non子公司3 向你推销
Who are we and what do we do?
Who is providing this notice?
万博maxbet官网下载 Federal Credit Union
How does 万博maxbet官网下载 protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does 万博maxbet官网下载 collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, 比如信用机构, 子公司, 或其他公司.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for 子公司’2 everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- 子公司2 from using your information 向你推销
- Sharing for non子公司3 向你推销
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Call 1- for more information.
To print this policy for your records click 在这里.